Initiative Eliminates the Risk and Complexity of Defending Data
RICHARDSON, TEXAS – June 7, 2016 – Armor, the leader in active cyber defense, today announced the launch of the “Armor Global Partner Program,” designed to combine managed service providers, resellers and technology partners with the company’s expertise in driving active, managed cyber defense.
There is no question that cyber security is essential for today’s organizations, but how those solutions are deployed is an ongoing dilemma. As companies consider their cyber defense strategy, they must remember that building and maintaining an effective security posture is possible, but requires significant resources. Armor’s Managed Security Services enable our partners to launch military-grade managed security, protecting customers from today’s toughest threat actors. Armor’s Partners can access a combination of tools, talent and techniques that eliminates the risk and complexity of defending customers’ data.
The Armor Global Partner Program provides partners with the resources needed to deliver managed, measurable security and compliance services. Armor partners benefit from the experience the company has developed in protecting over 1200 customers in more than 40 countries, including:
- Consolidated Threat Intelligence with Human Analysis: Monitors and analyzes intelligence from more than 50 external global threat intelligence feeds
- Managed Escalating Attack Loads: Manages more than 250 million attacks per month
- Blocked Attacks at a 35M:1 Ratio: For every 35 million attacks blocked, only one is successful
- Length of time threat actor have access to data (Dwell Time): More than 100 times shorter than the industry average of 147 days
In addition to the military-grade managed security and compliance services that Armor offers, the following tiered benefits will enhance the Armor Partners security knowledge:
- Partner Portal: Access to the Partner Portal to access the Learning Library, marketing materials and sales resources.
- Dedicated Resources: Upon reaching different tiers Partners will have the ability to receive a dedicated Armor Marketing Manager and Partner Sales Resource to offer guidance and support.
- Marketing Support: To help move prospects through the sales pipeline, Partners will have access to sales collateral, technical and sales presentations and complete documentation, and customer evidence. Additionally, Marketing Development Funds will be available to Partners based upon recurring monthly revenue.
- Deal Registration: Ability to register new customer opportunities through a world-class portal for enhanced sales support. Deal registration to help improve margins.
- Online Events/Webinars: Educational resources to keep Partners updated on market trends and Armor product offerings through online events and webinars.
- Training: Both online and in person technical and sales content will be offered to ensure the success of all Armor Partners.
For more information on Armor’s Global Partner Program please visit: www.armor.com/partners
Ric Opal, Executive Vice President | Peters & Associates
“Our partnership with Armor came as the result of an extensive market evaluation to find a security partner that understood our unique needs, and had the technology in place to support it. Globalization and cloud adoption has become a common practice for customers of Peters & Associates in recent years, which brought new, large-scale security and compliance challenges. With Armor, we are able to secure our customers and successfully deliver scalable compliance based solutions that have been battle-tested and proven over the last 7 years.”
Daniel Mannion, Vice President of Partner & Alliances | Armor
“Regardless of the technological sophistication and security know-how that companies can obtain through cybersecurity partnership programs, no company can reach its full revenue potential without clear lines of communication and promotional support from its partner. The Armor Global Partnership Program takes this philosophy to heart, and ensures that the trust that partners put in our security services is rewarded with unparalleled support and advanced resources for mutual success.”
The leader in active cyber defense, Armor offers customer-centric security outcomes for retail and eCommerce enterprises, healthcare organizations, payment leaders and financial institutions. Armor protects highly sensitive data for the most security-conscious companies in the world. With its proven cybersecurity approach and proprietary cloud infrastructure built specifically for security, compliance and performance, responsible businesses choose Armor to reduce their risk. For more information, visit armor.com or call 1-844-682-2858.